Lemmy Release v0.13.0: Comment and Post reporting are here!
Written by @dessalines and @nutomic, 2021-09-30
Since our last release earlier this month, we’ve had ~30 commits to Lemmy.
- Added comment and post reporting in the front end, and cleaned up the reporting API.
- Note: these are local-only currently, reports are not yet federated.
- The JWT secret is now auto-generated by the database.
- Note: this will log out all users, so users will have to log in again.
- Lots of smaller UI fixes listed below.
If you’d like to make a DB backup before upgrading, follow this guide.
To upgrade your instance to
v0.13.0, simply follow the instructions in the documentation:
- Adding a user agent. Fixes #1769
- Ansible changes (#1781)
- Clean up reporting (#1776)
- Implement webmention support (fixes #1395)
- Move jwt secret from config to database (fixes #1728)
- Set a 10 char minimum password length.
- Dont pass accept-encoding header to pictrs (ref #1734) (#1738)
- There are no breaking API changes, only the addition of reporting endpoints.
- A full list of the API changes can be seen on this diff of lemmy-js-client: 0.12.0 -> 0.13.0 .
- Adding bn, ml, and cs langs
- Reporting (#434)
- Splitting login and signup pages. Fixes #386 (#431)
- Fixing image in newtab. Fixes #382 (#430)
- Navigate away from login page if already logged in. (#429)
- Add username validation message. Fixes #387 (#428)
- Password strength meter (#427)
- Fix community display name overflow. Fixes #390 (#425)
- Fix logout bug. Fixes #391 (#424)
- Fix up post, profile and community forms. Fixes #409 (#423)
- Adding markdown audio and video embeds. Fixes #420 (#421)
- Adding Si simplifier (#418)
- Fix profile paging. Fixes #416 (#417)
- Use my fork of inferno-i18next. Fixes #413 (#415)
- Add version to package.json . Fixes #411